Residing in the premises of the mighty Himalayas, Leh Ladakh is one of the famous tourist attraction ideal for bikers, backpackers and enthusiast travelers. Ladakh tour takes you on a magical journey that should not be missed. From beautiful scenic view, geography and meek culture, Ladakh holiday packages is all about giving you lifetime of memories to cherish. Without a doubt, it is one of the spectacular piece of nature that has attracted tourists from all walks of life. The multiple hues of culture and stunning views, there are many reasons to fall in love with Leh Ladakh. Leh Ladakh tour brings charisma of nature that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. The abundant population of Indo-Aryans and Tibetans dwelling in this heavenly place is what makes it a must visit place for any kind of travelers. The breathtaking curves and amazing places, the journey to Leh Ladakh is thrilling to explore the handiwork of nature.
Combined with plethora of places to see and adventurous activities to indulge in, holiday in Leh Ladakh is sure to make your trip memorable and fun. With stunning view and friendly people, Ladakh vacation tour can be an ideal choice for your upcoming holiday. Experience the fresh cold air and explore the nature amidst the serene backdrop, which is enough to awake all your senses. The pristine lakes, rugged high mountains, exotic culture and beautiful traditions makes it a perfect place in your bucket list destination. It is an ideal destination for all kind of travelers, be it a solo trip, honeymoon, family, culture, nature or a bike trip Leh Ladakh trip is sure to cater all your travel cravings
While planning your tour to Ladakh, you should be well aware of how to get there. There are two ways to reach Ladakh-one is from Manali-Leh Highway and the other one is from Srinagar-Leh Highway. People usually choose the Manali-Leh Highway as you get the opportunity to admire the stunning view of the nature.
Getting to Leh from Manali
By Air: There are no direct flight from Manali to Leh. You can catch your flight from Delhi or Srinagar and reach Leh without any hassle.
By Bus: Buses do not directly ply to Leh but you can choose to travel by HRTC bus. The bus will take to Keylong from Manali and from there to Leh. You can also choose to travel by HPTDC bus which is known to be luxurious and goes directly to Leh.
By Car: The best way to reach Leh Ladakh is by taking your own car and exploring some of the places on your own on the way. Taking a road trip in self owned car or self driven car is the best place to discover new places. The shortest distance is around 473 km and that would need at least 2-3 days. The drive from Manali to Leh makes a pit stop at Rohtang Pass and it is where you will need a permit to cross the pass. You will have to get yourself registered at Kokhsar checkpost.
By Bike: For adventure seekers, bike trip from Manali to Leh is the best way to go. While on your tour to Leh Ladakh, you will find smooth, narrow, uphill and downhill narrow paths, so make sure to carry your necessary things along with you. Make sure you wear bright coloured clothes so that you are visible to the truckers even from a distance. Stay hydrated and check that your bike gears are up to mark before embarking on your journey. There might be chances where you will suffer from mountain sickness because of high altitude, make sure you keep your medicines for dizziness, headache and vomiting handy.
- Reach Manali and from there drive to Jispa that goes through the famous Rohtang Pass. Enroute you can enjoy the panoramic views of the hills and abundant lush greenery. Adore the beautiful landscape of Lahaul valley and drive along the Chandra River.
- Drive to Sarchu from Jispa which will be your next stop on your Leh Ladakh tour. Drive pass the beautiful views of the mountain peaks and valleys. By evening you will reach Sarchu and stay there for a night.
- Next day drive to Tso Moriri from Sarchu. It is one of the beautiful lake sights where you can admire the beauty of nature and click pictures as well.
- Your fourth day will be the drive from Tso Moriri to Leh which will take approximately 7 hours to reach. Visit some of the famous places while you are there and enjoy your stay at your pre booked hotel.
- Make your way to Sham valley which is your next stop. Visit the famous attractions of Sham valley and make the most of your Leh Ladakh trip.
- Next morning return to Leh via Lamayuru and explore the stunning views of the magical place.
- Drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla and discover the highest motorable road in the world. Make a stopover at Khardungla and explore the place with your loved ones. Reach Nubra valley by evening and stay there for a night.
- Come back to Leh from Nubra Valley the next day and explore some of the famous monasteries and get to know about the culture of the Ladakhi people.
- Next drive from Leh to Pangong Lake which is a 4-5 hours drive from Leh. Explore the beautiful lake and make sure you click pictures with stunning backdrop.
- Then you can return back from Leh and leave for your desired destination.
- The journey from Manali to Ladakh is breathtaking and fun filled as you get to explore some of the hidden gems along the way. Admire the beauty of nature and witness the stunning attractions that will be etched in your memory forever.