My name is Lee Valencia, and my all-purpose nickname is Leebo. I was born in Hartford, Connecticut on April 26. I contribute mostly to articles that fall within the realm of WikiProject Anime and Manga.
Pages I have started
- Hoshizora Kiseki - A short science fiction anime by CoMix Wave Inc.
- Manchester Road Race - A popular turkey trot in Manchester, CT.
- Moonlight Mile (manga) - A science fiction manga and its anime adaptation.
- DynaMed - An electronic medical resource tool.
- Ken Noguchi - A Japanese mountain climber.
- Kazuto Nakazawa - An anime director and character designer.
- Template:Infobox Road race - An infobox for road races.
- Iblard Jikan - A fantasy anime by Studio Ghibli.
Works in progress
- Toki Wo Kakeru Shoujo (film) - reception section, clean up awards
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - plot, expand characters section
- Afro Samurai - clean up characters section
- Geno Auriemma - add section headers, infobox, coaching record
These are drafts that will some day hopefully be proper articles. If you happen upon this list and know anything that can be added to them, let me know.
- Comedy (anime) - A short anime that is part of a larger series. It may be appropriate to make the article about the whole series.
- Ally Kerr - Scottish singer-songwriter who did the opening theme for Mushishi.
- Tokyo Marble Chocolate - an upcoming OVA, keeping in draft so I'll have somewhere to put info as it comes.
The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar
I recognize that you have already been awarded a barnstar for the situation above, but your handling of it was superb. You did the right thing by not reverting to mudslinging, which is very easy to do in that situation. So you're getting another one. Kntrabssi 13:12,
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at