Hello, thank you vor visiting my user page. I am primarily interested in historical items related to World War II and the Cold War and this is my area of formal education and expertise. On Wikipedia I enjoy most of all creating new articles.
Articles I've Created
- Colorado Center for the Blind helps blind people find self confidence and independent living in the community.
- San Pablo, Arizona is one of America's neighborhoods lost to urban renewal.
- Grosvenor Square is the home of the American Embassy in London.
- Amy Elizabeth Thorpe was a WWII spy.
- Sologubovka Cemetery is the largest final resting place for German Soldiers in the world.
- German prisoners of war in the United States numbered over 400 000 and lived in 46 states.
- St. Florian's Cathedral is a wonderful church in Warsaw which played a role in the Siege of Warsaw (1939).
- An article section on twist-tie color coding, explains how grocery stores manage bread age.
- Soviet War Memorial (Vienna) is a monument to Red Army soldiers who fell during the Vienna Offensive.
- HMS Polyanthus was a Royal Navy corvette lost with my friend Leslie Hockley onboard during World War II.
- Bata shoe factory (East Tilbury) is a Grade II listed building surveyed by English Heritage and a unique company town in Essex.