Leigh lives on Mount Dandenong with his beautiful wife Sunshine, their daughters Eve and Maya, their dog Lego and cat Richie Benaud. He enjoys outdoor recreation with a passion for backcountry telemark skiing, and fond memories of kayaking, rock climbing and cycle touring. He also enjoys tinkering with permaculture design and ideas for post industrial living.
Leigh’s professional interest is in educational development, focused on open and networked learning and research. Leigh currently works with the College of Design and Social Context RMIT University. Leigh also started up the outdoor clothing and equipment business, Peak Oil Company, where he continues to design and produce to order, on a part time basis.
Leigh dreams of life on a small block of land by a river under a mountain, free from wage slavery, being an artist and producer, growing vegies, running goats, and raising kids. In the meantime, slave on...
- La Trobe University, Oral Health
- v:Citizen science: the Cambewarra Range Nature Reserve project
- Wikipedia in Education Symposium, University of Sydney
- Wikimania 2013 Presentation
- Wikipedia Training Day, Bendigo 2013
- Wikipedia training day, Kingston Tasmania
- Wikipedia training day, Hobart VET
- Interview about open education
- v:The History of the Paralympic Movement in Australia
- Proposed policy on intellectual property