Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
- He came down from Highgate thro' Hackney & Holloway towards London
- Till he came to old Stratford, & thence to Stepney & the Isle
- Of Leutha's Dogs, thence thro' the narrows of the River's side,
- And saw every minute particular, the jewels of Albion, running down
- The kennels of the streets and lanes as if they were abhorr'd
- Every Universal Form was become barren mountains of moral
- Virtue, and every Minute Particular harden'd into grains of sand
- And all the tendernesses of the soul cast forth as filth and mire.
- Jerusalem by William Blake
- Hi there,
- I go to Wikimedia London Meet ups.
- wikimedia UK
- Wikimania 2014
- I am a Wikiversitan
- I am a Wikisorcerer
- You might find this handy: Help:Table
- Little project here Ruhr
- Introduction to Wikipedia
Also see my activity here.