Betsy Fagin (1972) is an American Poet. She is the author of All is Not Yet Lost (Belladonna, 2015), Names Disguised (Make Now Books, 2014) as well as numerous chapbooks including Poverty Rush (Three Sad Tigers, 2011), the science seemed so solid (dusie kollektiv, 2011), Belief Opportunity (Big Game Books Tinyside, 2008), Rosemary Stretch (dusie e/chap, 2006), For every solution there is a problem (Open 24 Hours, 2003), and a number of self-published chapbooks.
She received degrees in literature and creative writing from Vassar College and CUNY Brooklyn College and completed a Master of Library Science degree in Information Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park where she was an American Library Association Spectrum Scholar. She was named one of Library Journal's Movers & Shakers in 2012, for her work with The People's Library at Occupy Wall Street. Currently, Fagin serves as Editor for the Poetry Project Newsletter.
- All is not yet lost, a book published by Belladonna* Collaborative  in 2015.
- Names Disguised, a book published by Make Now Books in 2014.
- Belief Opportunity, a chapbook published by Big Game Books in 2008.
- Rosemary Stretch, a chapbook published by Dusie Press Kollektiv Dusie 2006.
- For every solution there is a problem, a chapbook published by Open 24 Hours 2003.
- Catherine Wagner; et al., eds. (2007). Not for Mothers Only. Fence Books. ISBN 0977106489.
- HCE : An Here Comes Everybody Anthology. BlazeVOX Books. 2007. ISBN 1934289043.
- Marcella Durand, ed. (2001). The Invisible City. Erato Press. ISBN 0971018901.
- Five poems at Little Red Leaves
- Three poems at Alice Blue Review
- Two poems at Coconut
- One poem at DC poetry
- Three poems at East Village Poetry Web
- Two poems at Word for/word