Betsy Fagin (1972) is an American Poet. She is the author of Belief Opportunity, Rosemary Stretch, For every solution there is a problem, and All is not yet lost. She received degrees in literature and creative writing from Vassar College and CUNY Brooklyn College and completed a Master of Library Science degree in Information Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park. Her poems have been published in various journals including the Poetry Project Newsletter, Lungfull!, Fence and Five Fingers Review.
She is currently living in Brooklyn.
Susana Gardner writes:"rosemary stretch - works for me on many levels. As I read it I am tempted to read it twice, and then a third time, along the left column and then the right, as well as in an interpolative sort of fashion, and it works, Oh,- and it works the reader, I like to feel worked a bit as I read and wonder the various possibilities toward textual interpretation, etc. This is also a series, which I think everyone must know by now, my favorite kind of form as it continues and is not at all (thank heavens) poem-a-page weary ---projecting the reader outside of the box or frame..so to speak.
And as for - rosemary stretch - the stretch could be as in time, no? the latin meaning of rosemary being, dew of the sea, and water does seem to highly influence this work."
- All is not yet lost, a book published by Belladonna* Collaborative  in 2015.
- Belief Opportunity, a chapbook published by Big Game Books in 2008.
- Rosemary Stretch, a chapbook published by Dusie Press Kollektiv Dusie 2006.
- For every solution there is a problem, a chapbook published by Open 24 Hours 2003.
- Catherine Wagner; et al., eds. (2007). Not for Mothers Only. Fence Books. ISBN 0977106489.
- HCE : An Here Comes Everybody Anthology. BlazeVOX Books. 2007. ISBN 1934289043.
- Marcella Durand, ed. (2001). The Invisible City. Erato Press. ISBN 0971018901.
- Five poems at Little Red Leaves
- Three poems at Alice Blue Review
- Two poems at Coconut
- One poem at DC poetry
- Three poems at East Village Poetry Web
- Two poems at Word for/word
- Gardner, Susana. http://micawberesque.blogspot.com/2006/06/rosemary-stretch-dusie-chap-by-betsy.html. Check date values in:
|accessdate=(help); Missing or empty