My very own UserBox
I hereby, formally, legally agree to put all of my contributions in the public domain, including user pages, as per the below template. You can use them for whatever purpose you want under whatever license you'd like. Just don't sue me, please. My contribution are provided as is, and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a paticular purpose are disclaimed. So don't sue me.
|Released into public domain|
|I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
My blog is Useless Factor.
Here are the pages I started or wrote most of:
- Human Rights
- Template:Infobox SSR (completely applied!)
- Template:Infobox Economy (I need to work on applying this)
- Template:SACU (really small)
- Template:Infobox Chinese emperor (questionable utility)
- Template:Autonomous community (completely applied!)
- Template:Infobox Hungarian county (applied to all counties)
- Template:Infobox Voivodeship (not yet applied)
- 2006 Thai coup
- Other random stuff
I also probably started a couple more bad articles, and a lot of insignificant minor edits, deletions and other stuff. As you can see, if you go to these articles, not only are my contributions small, but they are also poorly written.
- Rework Lynden Pindling together
- Make all articles better, especially those that I started and wrote most of
- Work on summarizing history sections of nation pages better than they currently are
- Apply Template:Infobox Economy to every national economy article, see Economies of present-day nations and states. Focus on articles with no infobox first, but eventually convert all articles. So far, I'm about 10% there (31 done out of 280 or so national economy articles).
- Apply Template:Infobox Voivodeship to all of Poland (19 articles, I think)