I have online a report entitled, Why did Socialism fail in early 20th century America?. It has now become Socialism in the United States.
I have another report online entitled, "Calming the Waters of a Troubled World: President George W. Bush and Senator John F. Kerry on National Security in the 2004 Presidential Campaign". It's a 5000 word, well-documented report that needs serious wikification. Perhaps, like my above report, it can be made into an article someday.
- I created the Web Development Wikibook. Feel free to contribute.
- I'd like to contribute text and images to the Graphic Design Wikibook as well.
- I highly recommend the Literary Criticism Wikicity. Sort of a WikiSparkNotes. I can't wait until it's got some substance.
- I created the page on the paper paradigm, can't believe it didn't exist before.
- Hovering around Special:Newpages - monitoring pages made by IP addresses and wikifying, VFDing, etc.
- My Halo side project - sadly, all but mothballed
- Social software - adding screenshots, expanding
- Please PM me if you're interested in a WikiProject: Statistics to standardize the appearance of graphs and charts used on Wikipedia by choosing a format (fonts, sizes, etc.) and application to create them in. It would require a lot of data mining and redoing of current pictures, but I think it would increase the professionalism of the site a great deal. LockeShocke 05:19, 3 March 2006 (UTC)
I hope to make contributions to Wikipedia in these fields, anything else I know a little about, as well as other minor grammar, etc. Here are the contributions I have made so far: