From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Steven Kryskalla -- lost-theory.org
Scratch / sandbox area
- Pages on Chinese encodings that can use some cleanup:
- put proper characters & pinyin+tones on "Guojia Biaozhun", "jianti", "fanti", "qu", "wei", ...
- "While GB2312 covers 99.75% of the characters used for Chinese input" needs a source, I doubt GB2312 covers 99.75% of characters for Chinese input (what about traditional?)
- Better explanation of quwei system (similar to the HZ article)
- The example of 'code point 4566 ("foreign,"),' needs to be improved (use the real character, show the process like the HZ article)
- Improve more, take the stub off
- maybe add a template box for the different Chinese encodings (Big5 / GB / EUC / HZ / etc)?