|Name(s)||The International House of Hits
3MB (Three Man Band)
|Heights||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) - (Slater)
6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) - (Mahal)
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) - (McIntyre)
|Debut||September 21st, 2012|
Early Incarnation (2012)
On July 23 at Raw 1000, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre would confront Kane, with a group of superstars consisting of Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Hunico, and Camacho. Mahal would claim that each member in the group to have been given no opportunity within the WWE and would take one by taking down Kane, but the sudden appearance of the Undertaker would halt the six's advance. The Brothers of Destruction would proceed to attack the group and quickly take them out.
Mahal and McIntyre saved Heath Slater from Brodus Clay, though their interference would result in a DQ loss for Slater. The three would then proceed to take down Clay, with Mahal finishing the assault by performing the Camel Clutch on the "Funkasaurus". The trio went through three names in short order; first being called "The International House of Hits" in an online interview with Matt Striker, then "The Encore" on Twitter, "The Band" on 1 October Raw, before finally settling on "The 3MB". Soon after, 3MB took down Yoshi Tatsu, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder as well as partnering up Mahal and Slater in tag-team matches. At the Survivor Series pre-show, Mahal and Slater would defeat Team Cobro.
- Slater's finishing moves
- Mahal's finishing moves
- McIntyre's finishing moves
- Entrance themes
- J., Cyril. "Raw 1,000 results". WWE. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- J., Cyril. "Undertaker and Kane fight off their attackers and stand tall: Raw, July 23, 2012". WWE. Retrieved July 23, 2012.
- "WWE App Exclusive: Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre explain why they attacked Brodus Clay". Youtube. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- Carrier, Steve. "Update on SmackDown's New Stable, Orton's On-screen Wife for 12 Rounds, Hardy". Wrestling Attitude. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- Carrier, Steve. "Santino Marella def. Heath Slater by DQ when "The Band" interfered". Retrieved 5 October 2012.
- "WWE Superstars: Sept. 27, 2012". WWE. Retrieved September 28, 2012.
- Caldwell, James. "PARKS' WWE SMACKDOWN REPORT 12/30: Complete coverage of the Friday night show, including Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett, Falls Count Anywhere". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- James, Justin. "JAMES'S WWE SUPERSTARS REPORT 11/24: Zeke vs. Kidd main event, DiBiase vs. Mac worth watching". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Martin, Adam. "Smackdown Results - 8/13/10". Wrestleview. Retrieved 14 August 2010.
- Parks, Greg (29 January 2010). "WWE SmackDown Report 1/29: Ongoing "virtual time" coverage of the show, including Morrison vs. McIntyre, no-DQ match for the IC Title". PWTorch. Retrieved 2 February 2010.
- Meltzer, Dave (13 December 2009). "WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs PPV live coverage". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Retrieved 24 May 2011.