||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Ruslan Kogan (Co-founder and Dean Ramler (Co-founder and CEO)|
|Products||Home Furniture, Office Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Homewares, Camping|
Number of employees
Milan Direct is an Australian based company, with operations in Australia, UK and Europe.
The company, founded in 2006 by Dean Ramler and high school friend Ruslan Kogan pioneered the concept of selling furniture purely through an online only channel. Ramler’s family has been making furniture in Australia for over 60 years, and it is this strong background in the furniture industry which led to the creation of Milan Direct.
In 2012, Milan Direct was awarded by Smart Company  as the Best Company Website in Australia.
Among other companies, Milan Direct has been selected to join Google's Trusted Store program . Free for both retailers and consumers, this program seeks to provide more information about the operations from business in order to guarantee online shopping.
- 50 years of furniture: How Dean Ramler created Australia’s leading online furniture store Milan Direct - Smart Company. 
- Ramler family’s 60-year passion for furniture - BRW. 
- 2012 Smart Company Web Awards - Smart Company. 
- Google Trusted Stores Program Article - BRW. 
- The 2010 Fast Starters - BRW 
- The 2011 Fast Starters - BRW 
- The 2012 Fast Starters - BRW 
- Milan Direct website
- Smart Company Article, 2013
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Age interviews Milan Direct CEO Dean Ramler about the importance of responding to all customer reviews online to ensure great customer service.
- E-Commerce Predictions Round-Up: Power Retail asks Milan Direct CEO Dean Ramler on his predictions for online retail in 2013.
- Retailers may hijack online sale Click Frenzy in 2013 - Herald Sun