Hi! My name is Michael.
I mostly work on images and this is some of the categories I plan to empty:
- Files also on Wikimedia Commons (getting them deleted)
- Transfering free files to Commons or deleted if they are not ok
- Category:Copy to Wikimedia Commons reviewed by a human
- Category:User-created public domain files
- Category:CC-zero files
- User:Multichill/top self uploaders - imagecopy_self.py -lang:en -uploadlog:"username";1000
- Transfering earlier versions of files - http://tools.wmflabs.org/magog/oldver.php
- Fixing file info - https://tools.wmflabs.org/magog/fileinfo.php
- Getting files without a license tag (or with an non excisting) fixed (or deleted) - so far I found more than 2500 files (project User:MGA73/No license)!
- Migrating files in Category:Wikipedia license migration candidates (by getting them marked as relicensed or not eligible for migration). So far I fixed around 120,000 image mostly with my bot (User:MGA73bot).
To be able to work efficently on the first dots and on Commons:Category:Files moved from en.wikipedia to Commons requiring review I requested admin tools and I got it! Because I'm "unknown" to many users on en-wiki I requested the tools temporary so that Community after some time could get a second chance to decide if I should be trusted with the tools. My plan is to focus on image related work.
I'm originally from the Danish Wikipedia (da:Bruger:MGA73) where I am an admin and checkuser and OTRS volunteer.
I'm also on Commons (Commons:User:MGA73) where I am an admin and OTRS volunteer.
When I have som e free time perhaps this Category:Images from the Library of Congress could be transfered to Commons.