Personal project incubator
|“||Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That’s what we’re doing. -Jimmy Wales||”|
Hi there! I'm Manish, an ardent Wikipedian. Welcome to my userpage.
Sorry about the mushrooms it's covered in. I haven't had time to tend to my userpage.
What I do on Wikipedia
- Battle vandalism
- Create Userscripts
- Participate in RfD's
- Contribute (obviously)
Areas of expertise/likes
- Science, especially relativity, molecular physics, quantum mechanics, and chemistry.
- Languages: English , Marathi , French , Hindi ,
Spanish(I've forgotten most of my Spanish)
- Image editing
What I'm willing to do
- Contribute to or review articles in my areas of expertise
- Make any userscript, large or small (If it requires AJAX I might decline, as I'm quite bad at AJAX)
- General cleanup
- Translations involving French, and simple stuff involving Hindi or Marathi
- Help at The French Wikipedia (I'm planning on starting there soon)
- Help new users
- Give technical aid (No, I will not fix your laptop. I'm talking about technical aid on Wikipedia)
Though my language box says that I'm a native speaker of Marathi, my grammar is very bad, so I probably wont be able to exercise my knowledge of the Marathi language at The Marathi Wikipedia. I will help on articles about Marathi.
My French is more of a grammatical and reading/writing knowledge, though I am reasonably good at pronunciations. My knowledge of Marathi and Hindi, on the other hand, is very basic, with more focus on pronunciation than on grammar and vocabulary.
|Search user languages|
Stuff to boast about
Stuff I like to boast about, ergo this is the top section. ;)
Actually useful skills
|This user has a page on Wiktionary.|
Stuff I like
Just for fun
|In the news|
|On this day|
|Did you know|
|You are banned!|
|Community discussion||Community discussion|
Collect $200 salary as you pass