From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Matt is taking a long wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia sometime in the future (or the past, if I happen to invent time travel).|
21 September 1992 |
Halifax, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
|Residence||Mundoolun, Queensland, Australia|
|Citizenship|| United Kingdom (birth)
Australia (26 January 2006)
|Education||Bachelor of Creative Industries|
|Alma mater||Linthwaite County Junior, Infant and Nursery School (1997–1999)
Brisbane Central State School (1999–2000)
Jimboomba State School (2000–2004)
Canterbury College (2005–2009)
Football referee (2006–2008)
|Home town||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Awards||Student of the Week
McLerristarr | Mclay1
|The Redirect Barnstar|
|For WP:WikiProject Redirect/Style guide, bringing all the various redirect categories and templates up to date, and your fine work in general in the area of redirects. :) œ™ 05:03, 3 December 2010 (UTC)|
- The truth is not a point of view.
- Giving equal weight to non-scientific concepts is wrong.
- WP:COMMONNAME does not apply to hyphens vs en-dashes.
- Sources count for nothing when determining hyphens vs en-dashes.
- Oxford spelling is not WP:COMMONALITY.
- BCE and CE are far superior, both secularly and religiously, to BC and AD.
- One will find many people on Wikipedia idiots and many people on Wikipedia will find one an idiot. If one finds oneself in a heated argument on Wikipedia: get a life.
|This user is an English Wikipedian.
There are things particularly relevant to English Wikipedians at the English Wikipedians' notice board.
Please feel free to help us improve English related articles in Wikipedia!
|This user is currently experiencing mental health issues, which may affect their Wikipedia editing in various ways. They may have difficulty with:
|Abbey Road||This user is a member of WikiProject The Beatles, which aims to expand and improve coverage of The Beatles on Wikipedia. Please feel free to join us!|
|Search user languages|
Spelling, grammar and punctuation