From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|“||Ahh, Wikipedia—that bastion of verified nonsense.||”|
- Mark's Home Page which includes a tool for generating Wiki coordinates references from a street address.
- My Books, Commons, Simple English, Source, and Wiktionary home pages, which currently are almost an exercise in recursion.
- Write Stylistic_variant article which was used in the Template:Latin alphabet.
- Try to remember where inter wiki abbreviations are … which would be here.
- Add a link to my Sandbox page. I guess I just did.
- Finish User:MeekMark/Hill_County_Courthouse page
- Play around with Template:Simple_Horizontal_timeline and review examples IPod#Timeline_of_iPod_models_and_related_products (which uses Template:Timeline_of_iPod_models) and -- maybe for doing something for Quorum of the Twelve.
- Distributed Proofreaders provides distributed proofreading of public domain texts for publishing at Project Gutenberg. Useful Wikipedia articles for Distributed Proofreaders:
- Folding@Home is a distributed research project on protein folding and their role in disease. You can donate your idle personal computer time to this research.
My current fun pages on wiki:
|Search user languages|