Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Stuff about me
- I'm pretty good at copyediting, among other things.
- I suppose my current editing philosophy (and shortage of past contributions) make me - for now - primarily a WikiGnome.
- I'd really like to figure out how to do page layout and user boxes like this guy and more user boxes like this guy, and include some of them here to describe myself as a Wikipedian, but I'm up far too late already. (I know; there's a user box to show that, too.)
- This guy's page and this one are also cool: ideas for me to try here.
- The Wikipedia:Userboxes page has the UBX Gallery as well as instructions I should follow.
Me about stuff
- Daniel C. Dennett is one of my favorite thinkers (and a gifted writer to boot)!
- The James Randi Educational Foundation is one of my favorite sites.
- What I think is funny: Dennett and Randi look pretty similar upon first glance.
- I love the radiation symbol - don't ask me why. Probably because physics is cool.
- Fallout is one of my favorite games.
UBXreME (User Boxes about me)
My (probably empty still) Userboxes page.
I have insufficient time right now (and probably for a long time) to pretty up this page. Email me if you need to know more. (Maybe some day, I'll flesh out this and my other wiki bios.)