This is the user sandbox of Mg6434. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
Hebden Bridge has a diverse music scene; ranging from musicians busking on the streets, jam sessions, open mics and workshops (drumming and didjeridoo to digital music production) to performances of choral and classical music at various events  and venues.
A prominent venue, The Trades Club regularly features musicians of local, national and international renown performing a wide range of music; including: Rock, Blues, and Folk, through Punk, Klezmer, Ska, Reggae, Dub and Jazz to Qawwali, Trance, Gnawa and Drum and Bass.
Notable artists that have played at The Trades Club include: Acid Mothers Temple, Bogshed, Ali Farka Touré , Astralasia , Bhundu Boys, Chumbawamba , Damo Suzuki, sicknote , Dreadzone, Dick Gaughan, notsensibles, Steve Tilston , Jah Wobble, The Unthanks , The Selecter, Dennis Rollins, Didier Malherbe, Maghribibeat, 3 Daft Monkeys, Andy Sheppard, Drum Machine Daevid Allen, Tetchi , Eat Static, Transglobal Underground and Zion Train
- "Hebden Bridge Arts Festival". Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- "Hebden Bridge Fringe". Retrieved 12 April 2012.
- "The Trades Club". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Shabby chic". Yorkshire Post. Tuesday 28 June 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2012. Check date values in:
- "Astralasia". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "The best of folk at Hebden Bridge's Folk Roots Festival". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Sicknote". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "DrumMachine". Retrieved 2 April 2012.
- "Tetchi". Retrieved 2 April 2012.