|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello, and welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not. See here for a list of articles I've nominated for deletion. I will occasionally close and relist deletion discussions.
- I am a reviewer at articles for creation. There is usually a backlog of article submissions waiting for review, as well as a bunch of redirect submissions waiting for review as well. If you're interested in reviewing, head to the WikiProject.
- I patrol newly created pages to ensure that they meet Wikipedia's guidelines.
- Every now and then, I create articles. See here for a list of pages I've created, and below for a list of pages I significantly contributed to.
- I sometimes transfer free files to the Wikimedia Commons. There is a backlog of over 250,000 possible candidates.
- I sometimes respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse. If you are a new editor and find yourself stuck or confused by anything, feel free to ask a question there. It's a friendly and safe environment for any question about Wikipedia.
Articles I have significantly contributed to:
- Wings for My Flight
- Vinicius and Tom
- On Writing
- Hydraulic Press Channel
- Poppy (novel)
- Feathers (book)
- Praying Drunk
Well then, I'll see you around! —Mz7
- Yahoo! confirms that hackers infiltrated its network in late 2014 and stole information associated with at least 500 million user accounts – the largest data breach reported to date.
- In rugby union, the Rugby Championship is won by New Zealand (captain Kieran Read pictured).
- Typhoon Meranti affects China, Taiwan and the Philippines, causing at least 30 deaths.
- The Chess Olympiad concludes with the United States winning the open event and China the women's event.
|6 September 2016|