|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello, and welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not. See here for a list of articles I've nominated for deletion. I will occasionally close and relist deletion discussions.
- I am a reviewer at articles for creation. There is usually a backlog of article submissions waiting for review, as well as a bunch of redirect submissions waiting for review as well. If you're interested in reviewing, head to the WikiProject.
- I patrol newly created pages to ensure that they meet Wikipedia's guidelines.
- Every now and then, I create articles. See here for a list of pages I've created.
- I sometimes transfer free files to the Wikimedia Commons. There is a backlog of over 250,000 possible candidates.
- I sometimes respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse. If you are a new editor and find yourself stuck or confused by anything, feel free to ask a question there. It's a friendly and safe environment for any question about Wikipedia.
Articles I've majorly contributed to:
Well then, I'll see you around! —Mz7
- A peaceful protest in Kabul, Afghanistan, is attacked by ISIL suicide bombers, killing at least 80 people and injuring 260.
- In athletics, American sprinter Kendra Harrison breaks the 28-year old 100 metres hurdles world record at the London Grand Prix.
- A gunman opens fire near a shopping mall in Munich, Germany, killing 9 people and injuring 27.
- The Turkish government purges tens of thousands of alleged Gülenists following an unsuccessful coup that killed at least 290 people.
- In golf, Henrik Stenson (pictured) wins the Open Championship.
|21 July 2016|