|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hello, and welcome my user page.
I'm Mz7, and I am a volunteer editor at Wikipedia. I made my first edits to Wikipedia in 2008 as an anonymous user. I created an account in March 2010, but I really only started actively editing in late 2011. Most of my work here is behind-the-scenes:
- I go on STiki or Huggle to monitor recent edits and revert vandalism.
- I take part in deletion discussions to help reach a consensus as to whether an article should be deleted or not. See here for a list of articles I've nominated for deletion. I will occasionally close and relist deletion discussions.
- I am a reviewer at articles for creation. There is usually a backlog of article submissions waiting for review, as well as a bunch of redirect submissions waiting for review as well. If you're interested in reviewing, head to the WikiProject.
- Every now and then, I create articles. See here for a list of pages I've created, and below for a list of pages I significantly contributed to.
- I sometimes transfer free files to the Wikimedia Commons. There is a backlog of over 240,000 possible candidates.
- I sometimes respond to semi-protected edit requests made by new or unregistered editors.
- I'm a host at the Teahouse. If you are a new editor and find yourself stuck or confused by anything, feel free to ask a question there. It's a friendly and safe environment for any question about Wikipedia.
- I am a member of the Volunteer Response Team, responding to emails sent to Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation through the contact page.
Articles I have significantly contributed to:
- Wings for My Flight
- Vinicius and Tom
- On Writing
- Hydraulic Press Channel
- Poppy (novel)
- Feathers (book)
- Praying Drunk
Well then, I'll see you around! —Mz7
- PIA Flight 661 (aircraft pictured) crashes near Havelian, Pakistan, killing all 48 people on board.
- More than 100 people are killed when an earthquake of magnitude 6.5 strikes Aceh, Indonesia.
- Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key announces his resignation.
- Alexander Van der Bellen wins the Austrian presidential election in a re-run of the second round.
- A fire at a warehouse party in Oakland, California, kills at least 36 people.
- Adama Barrow wins the Gambian presidential election, triggering the country's first change in leader since 1994.
December 8, 2016
|First Edit Day
|26 November 2016|
Did you know...
- ... that the doucai style (example pictured) in Chinese porcelain uses colours both over and under the glaze?
- ... that Merian C. Cooper, director of King Kong, destroyed nearly all 5,000 copies of his autobiography Things Men Die For?
- ... that the components of the TV Corvi system orbit each other every 90 minutes?
- ... that Wilhelm von Debschitz founded an art school in Munich which provided a model for the Bauhaus?
- ... that Pharrell Williams wrote the song "Sexify" based on headlines from the women's fashion magazine Cosmopolitan?
- ... that journalist Shafiqa Habibi was one of only three women candidates in the 2004 Afghan presidential election?
- ... that the reliquary of the 11th-century Buddhist monk Miaoyuan was rediscovered in the 1970s during repairs to Songjiang's Square Pagoda?
- ... that Raphael Demos taught Martin Luther King Jr. the philosophy of Plato and gave him an A for his work?