|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Michig is busy so is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses, and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
|If you receive an email purporting to be from me and offering to rewrite an article for you, presumably for money, it is NOT from me. Should I ever offer any help I will do so via your talk page and would never ask for money in return. Thank you.|
My username is Michig. I have been around for a few years now, and am an administrator on the English Wikipedia and a winner of the Erasmus Prize*. We are still building an encyclopedia, therefore my primary activities are content creation and improvement, and the prevention of deletion potentially worthwhile content, although I'm happy to contribute to the not so good stuff being removed. My main areas of interest here are:
- Local history (local to Leicester and Leicestershire)
- Anything else that grabs my interest at the time or that I find needing work
Feel free to request my input on any of these areas. I have good sources on many of these.
*along with a few other people
- /How to find sources for popular music articles
- /Sensible inclusion criteria for future albums
- /BLP thoughts
- /Adminship criteria
- /Notability is bunk
- /You should consider the possibility that you're just not very good at finding sources
- /Reliable sources can sometimes publish utter drivel
- /Music related infoboxes-where did it all go so wrong?