The Wiki Me
Did you know?
- ... that the Forest Park Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri, was once owned by Harold Butler, founder of the restaurant chain Denny's?
- ... that after being declared defeated, Henry Overstolz successfully contested the mayoral election and unseated James Britton to become the twenty-fourth mayor of St. Louis, Missouri?
- ... that Daniel Page, the second mayor of St. Louis, Missouri, helped finance the construction of the Ohio and Mississippi Railroad?
- ... that Arthur Barret, the twenty-second mayor of St. Louis, Missouri, died after serving only eleven days in office?
- ... that the statue The Naked Truth, in Compton Hill Reservoir Park, was made of bronze instead of white marble to deemphasize the nudity?
|The Missouri Barnstar of Merit|
|For all the tagging you've done for WikiProject St. Louis as well as your work on transit related articles. Grey Wanderer | Talk 21:08, 5 June 2008 (UTC)|
|The Resilient Barnstar|
|For your good-natured withdrawal from Tubular tyres AFD. Colonel Warden (talk) 17:17, 24 June 2008 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|You've been active for a very long time. Thank you. DaronDierkes (talk) 23:04, 15 December 2009 (UTC)|
|The Excellent User Page Award|
|For having a great Userpage!!!! Jordan S. Wilson (talk) 20:19, 16 December 2009 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|For your great work on Wikipedia!!! Jordan S. Wilson (talk) 16:08, 17 December 2009 (UTC)|