|27 February 2017|
You have arrived at the userpage of Milowent. I hold the lofty title of "Editor" here on wikipedia.
- MARCH 2016: Join the Wikipedia:Unreferenced BLP Rescue Cleanup Drive
I have a wide variety of interests on wikipedia, including 19th century American popular culture, and procedural issues such as articles deletion processes, wikipedia hoaxes, and wikipedia statistics. I occasionally author the WP:TOP25. I also co-wrote a popular February 2013 Signpost article, "Examining the popularity of Wikipedia articles: catalysts, trends, and applications", and founded the Wikipedia:Unreferenced BLP Rescue project in 2010 which worked to eliminate a backlog of unreferenced biographies from 2010-11.
Quick Links And Interests
- User:Milowent/Creations: What crap has Milo written about?
- Temp: Newspaper endorsements in the United States presidential election, 2016 (also would love to see more of these list article for older elections.)
- WP:TOP25: Top 25 most popular Wikipedia articles by week
- WP:5000 - Most popular 5,000 page on Wikipedia (Since October 2012)
-  - TopViews tools
- Hatnote Top 100 - new December 2015
- Article Comparison viewcount tool (March 2016)
- Popular article trends on de.wiki
- Top Articles of 2012
- Wikitop - Most viewed page on Wikipedia last month (Last updated Jan 2012)
- User:Milowent/History of Wikipedia Pageview Stats (in progress)
- User:Milowent/Timeline of telegraphy - draft
- Articles Proposed for Deletion * Deletion Log *
- Category:BLP articles lacking sources - source BLPs that need improvment!
- Wikipedia:Unreferenced BLP Rescue
- Current number of tagged unreferenced BLPs: 2,886 / Historical report: 
- User:Herostratus/Wikiproject Paid Advocacy Watch
- BLP Articles Proposed for Deletion
- Category:All unreferenced BLPs
- MzMcBride's Random Bio Server
- Internet memes *Web series
-  All cap to text converter link
- Category:Speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Why I Hate Speedy Deleters
- User:Nobody Ent/Notes on civility
- User:Snotbot/AfD's requiring attention
Ideas for articles
- Madagascar website to examine
- User:Milowent/Philip Curtiss
- Review Publishers Weekly list of bestselling novels in the United States in the 1900s for missing articles
- Albert Whitman & Company
- Arthur H. Noyes 
- Elick Moll
Essays or other non-article content
- User:Milowent/History of Wikipedia Article Deletion Processes (Started January 2013)
- User:Milowent/History of the Article Rescue Squadron
- User:Milowent/History of High School AfDs
- User:Milowent/Essays/Articles Find A Way
- User:Milowent/Essays/The Deletionist-Inclusionist Incentive Scale, which essentially concludes that its easier to delete than create.
- User:Milowent/CSD issues - occasional use
Selected article rescue jobs I contributed to and of which I am unduly proud
- Protea Glen Mall (February 2014). Resurrected after deletion at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Protea Glen Mall
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Dog daycare (November 2011). These are the mundane things that wikipedia can have excellent articles on.
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Mona Johannesson (October 2010)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of United states presidents with facial hair during their tenure (September 2010)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Hitler bacon (March 2010)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Belvidere Discount Mall (November 2009)
Times I went crazy
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Phil Davison (2nd nomination)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Orville (cat)
- Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Pizza cheese (Part of the Pizza cheese War of 2012)
Toolbox: Misc Essays/Guidance on What Wikipedia Should Include
- Malls: Wikipedia:MALL (rejected as a guideline, but very useful as an essay)
- Streets, Highways: WP:STREETS
- The Charms of Wikipedia, Nicholson Baker, The New York Review of Books (March 20, 2008): Talks about deletionists and the AfD of Richard Denner among other items.
- Wikipedia:The Heymann Standard: ""This page would need a Heymann Standard (or WP:HEY for short) improvement to get my vote."
- Schools: Wikipedia:Notability (high schools) (essay)