This Wikipedian is deceased. Their user page is preserved here in their memory.
Valedictorian, Coquille H.S., 1979. B.S. Engineering Physics, Oregon State University, 1984.
- Systems Analyst/Program Manager, 5 ys, Edwards AFB
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer 1.5 yr CH2M-Hill
- Sole Proprietor, Irwin Consulting, 10 yr
- Discontinued, peaked at 12 working computer professionals, Systems Analysts, CAD, Animation & Multimedia
- Currently: At liberty. Studying commercial opportunities in free/open paradigms with a view towards engineering resources or projects.
- Next: TBD
Wikipedia Contributor since 5 Feb 2002
- User:--_April Wiki Science Text project.
- http://simple.wikipedia.com/ Wikipedia and Primer for English Beginners!
Extreme Programming Links
Interesting links/sites stumbled accross in research for later scrutiny:
- http://www.jetpress.org/volume4/space.htm Capitalization of large space projects.
Personal notes: "Equatorial Orbit" Possibly writeup some common orbits and how they are typically used .... much of this is currently buried in various satellite articles. Worth refactoring and adding duplicate information in other places?
Link to formerly stubborn stubs now advanced way beyond me:
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at