|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi, I'm an editor back after a hiatus. My main interest is improving the flow and citations of niche projects, as time permits. Articles and projects I'm currently working on / interested in improving include:
Strangely enough, many of my interests appear to have very weak Wikipedia articles. Esoteric taste in areas often ignored by serious scholarship?
Comments, requests for help and/or suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks to EncMstr for helping me when I first started.
Basic Facts About Me In Conjunction with UserBoxes
- I strongly believe in the correct usage of homonyms
- Languages I know to varying degrees of fluency include (in order): English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- I believe in the aggressive cleanup of English language articles with foreign language vocabulary, according to Wikipedia guidelines on this matter. (Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find this article again for quick reference; if anyone has the link for it, that would be great.)
- My browser of choice is Google Chrome, but I have used and enjoyed Firefox, Safari (version 2.0, before they made the search bar non-customizable) and Opera.
- I enjoy hot drinks such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and mulled cider
- I have lived in 3/7 continents
- I am an RPG gamer
- I recycle (and use biodegradable and post-consumer paper products whenever I can)