From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Wikipedia philosophies are:
- I am not infallible. If I make a poor judgement or a mistake, please tell me so I can learn and be a better editor.
- I always try to be polite. If you think I haven't been so, please let me know so I can apologize.
- I just want Wikipedia to be a good encyclopedia.
- I try to always see the good in peoples edits.
- Citation templates
- Good article nominations
- Extended image syntax
- Fair use rationale guideline
- Good fair use rationale examples
My interests include:
- Harley Davidsons, because I've been riding since 1977. I am leather-clad biker trash and ride an Electraglide and a customized FLHS (spouse rides a Softail Deluxe).
- Software engineering and web design (20+ years experience)
- Railroading, because I've loved trains since I was a child
- Food, cooking and sushi (what a great comfort activity!)
- Music, where a rekindled passion has me buying a used Hammond L-101 organ and dreaming of Keith Emerson-like keyboard prowess
- Guns, because I have a Virginia concealed handgun permit
- Saltwater aquaria, because we have two nanoreefs, a 24 gallon, and a twelve gallon
These are my current projects, as time permits:
- Motorcycle club - still needs work on refs and neutrality, vandalism patrol
- Hells Angels - far from neutral, much unverified information, vandalism patrol
- Outlaws Motorcycle Club - much unverified information, vandalism patrol
- Cascade system - very unencyclopedic
- Bandidos - Needs POV work, vandalism patrol
- Ostracitoxin - totally unreferenced
- Quebec Biker war - copyedit
- Rippon Lodge - photos, inline refs
- Abutre's - I still can't decide if this Brazilian MC is notable
I've made major contributions to these articles:
- Hickory Ridge
- Greenwood Gold Mine
- Virginia gold mining
- Strawberry crab
- Yellow clown goby
- Peacock mantis shrimp
- Nano reef
- List of marine aquarium fish species
- Linton Hall, Virginia
- James "Earthquake McGoon" McGovern Jr.
- Lincoln Futura
|This user is a member of the Motorcycling WikiProject, a WikiProject which aims to develop and expand Wikipedia's coverage of motorcycles and motorcycling. Please feel free to join us.|