User:Moray An Par
Editing Philippine-related university and education articles, participating in AfDs, patrolling recent changes, and tagging copyright violations are among my interests.
I usually review good article nominees and participate in contributor copyright investigations on weekdays, and write article content on the weekends.
It surprises me how many/most Filipino Wikipedians are from the University of the Philippines.
If you're in the western hemisphere, I am probably asleep when you're leaving me messages (the contrary also seems true). Please do bear with the delays in my responses.
Good articles (4)
I'm working on making these featured articles.
- Campus of University of the Philippines Los Baños (GA 1) - open for copy-editing
- University of the Philippines Los Baños College of Forestry and Natural Resources (GA1)
- Oblation Run - open for peer review (archive1)
- University of the Philippines Los Baños (GA 1) - open for copy-editing
Not yet promoted articles
- List of University of the Philippines Los Baños people
- University of the Philippines Los Baños College of Agriculture
- University of the Philippines Los Baños College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Technology
- St. La Salle Hall (primary contributor: Mithril Cloud) - open for good article reassessment (1)
- De La Salle University - open for good article review (GA2)
- History of De La Salle University (primary contributor: Mithril Cloud)
- List of De La Salle University people - a featured list candidate (archive1)
- 2010 Philippine Bar exam bombing - open for good article review (GA1)
- Armin Luistro - open for good article review (GA1)
- Iglesia ni Cristo - current focus
- Palacký University of Olomouc (GA1)
- San Sebastian College–Recoletos de Manila (GA1)
- Troughman (GA1)
- Heather Knight (educator) (GA1)
- St. Anne‒Pacelli Catholic School (GA1)
For a listing of ongoing discussions, see the dashboard.
Bureaucracy and active discussion are vital to Wikipedia. As such, I usually monitor the following pages.
- Philippines regional discussion board
- University of the Philippines Wikiproject
- Universities Wikiproject
- Philippine-related articles for deletion
- Schools-related articles for deletion
- Good articles nomination
- Good article review
I am guilty that I have deletionist tendencies.
The political compass says that I am Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10