|• Body||Dhananjay Munde|
|Elevation||461 m (1,512 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-MH|
|Vehicle registration||MH 44/MH 23|
Parli is in Beed District identified by Shri Vaijnath Temple (Vaidyanath Jyotirlinga) and Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Parli Thermal Power Station. Other Major Industries include Vaijnath Sugar Factory, Coromandal Cement factory and Ghawalkar Engine, Transmission and Motor Repair and Overhaul Facility. The Head office of Vaidyanath Co-Operative Bank is located in Parli. Parli is one of the jyotirlings, lord Shiva's most powerful places in India. One of the biggest fair in Maharashtra on Mahashivratri. Largest taluka place in Marathwada region of Maharashtra.
As of 2011  has population of 90,975. Male constitute 52% females at 48%. Parli has an average literacy rate of 67.68% higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 76%, and female literacy is 60%. In Parli, 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Parli Vaijnath railway station is a small railway station in Beed district, Maharashtra. Its code is PRLI. It serves Parli city. The station consists of 3 platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. Station lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
Parli Vaijnath is well connected to Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Latur, Manmad, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Khammam, Warangal, Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Purna, Nanded, Vikarabad, Zaheerabad, Bidar, Raichur, Guntakal, Mumbai, Nashik, Bengaluru and Visakhapatnam.
- "Parli Vaijnath Temple".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 12 July 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "PRLI/Parli Vaijnath". India Rail Info.
- "South Central Railway | Trains Diverted / Short Terminated due to Derailment of Goods Train". scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Ahmednagar-Beed line takes off with Rs 177 crore work orders | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dnaindia.com. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "ahmednagar beed parli vaijnath railway line : latest news, information, pictures, articles". post.jagran.com. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parli.|