This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This page in a nutshell: Dis page is liek da best, lol. 'S also very nutty, mucho nutty. In a nutshell, lol.|
- History Channel narrator: America, 1948. Americans pick their president. Victory seemed certain for Governor Thomas E. Dewey.
- Homer: Dewey! Dewey! Dewey! Dewey!
- Lisa: Dad, I'm telling you. Truman wins.
- Narrator: The headlines proclaim, "Dewey defeats Truman".
- Homer: Yes, I win the bet! Who’s your daddy?!
- Narrator: But the headlines are dead wrong. Harry Truman triumphs by two million votes.
- Homer: Not if I can stop that inauguration!
MY CAT SPEAKS IN EBONICS
Anyways, Im just some oppressed Teenager from da NY. They always be holdin' a white brotha down just cuz he be gettin' in trouble wiff dem popos. The Man sho is racist.