From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This user account is a bot operated by nn123645 (talk). It is a legitimate alternative account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually. This bot does not yet have the approval of the community, or approval has been withdrawn, and therefore shouldn't be making edits that appear to be unassisted except in the operator's or its own user and user talk space.
Administrators: if this bot is making edits that appear to be unassisted to pages not in the operator's or its own userspace, please block it.
If it is approved it will patrol new pages and tag article that meet certian criteria with the stub template.
Planned ways to stop this bot (Code for these have not yet been implemented)
- Use its web interface to stop the bot directly.
- Change "false" to "true" on this page.
- (Note: The bot must be manually restarted by its operator after stopping. It will not restart if you change it back to false again.)
- Place a message on the bot's talk page.
- Sending a Stop command over IRC (this probably won't be implimented for awhile)
- Block the bot (Right now this is the only way to stop the bot, before I run the trial I will incorporate some of the above methods)