Welcome to my user page!
My nickname is Nederlandse Leeuw, which means "Dutch Lion" in Dutch. I've got a BA in History; philosophy, science, skepticism and language are also among my top interests. I'm mainly active on the Dutch language Wikipedia, but I regularly do edits in other Wikipedias. Since 2014, I have become more active on English Wikipedia, often translating articles from Dutch to English and vice versa, sometimes together with others, in rare cases even resulting in a DYK. I'm passionate about providing correct and relevant information on a variety of topics, based on reliable sources.
Please leave messages to me on my user talk page.
Notice that many of these pages may have been started and/or primarily written by me, but were reviewed and revised by other Wikipedians, some on my request, others on their own judgement.
- Ongoing project: Skeptical organisations in Europe
- Religion and humanism
- Medicine, health and environment
- History and politics
- EU Battlegroups
- Battlegroup I-2010
- EUBG 2014 II
- UK–Dutch Battlegroup
- Weimar Battlegroup
- Visegrád Battlegroup
- Multinational Land Force
- Savoyard-Waldensian Wars
- Piedmontese Easter
- Second Schmalkaldic War
- Apostacon (rewritten c. 85%)
- Apostasy in Islam (rewritten c. 15%)
- EU Battlegroups (rewritten c. 30%)
- Leaving Islam (rewritten c. 50%)
- Mark Post (rewritten c. 60%)
- Maryam Namazie (rewritten c. 35%)
- Middle Saxons (rewritten c. 35%)
- War of succession (rewritten c. 90%)
- Zondag met Lubach (rewritten c. 25%)
- Blasphemy law (rewritten c. 10%)
- Religious fraud (rewritten c. 45%)
- Shotgun wedding (rewritten c. 15%)
- Muhammad Syed (rewritten c. 15%)
- European civil code (rewritten c. 40%)
- Franca Viola (rewritten c. 20%)