|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Professionally I am interested in management, education, wireless, mobile and Internet applications.
Due to work commitments, my level of activity here may vary.
Currently on a (mostly) Wiki-break
- My sandbox
- Edit my sandbox (this is not an invitation!)
- Edit count
- Traffic statistics for Wikipedia pages
- * Glen of the Downs, the Nature Reserve and scene of road protests.
- R762, while working on the above.
- Alfaskop, the Swedish data terminal from the 1980's.
- Stansaab The STANdard Radio and Telefon company and Saab JV that made them.
- Zapmail The failed Fed Ex fax service from the 1980s
- Formula for Change/Gleicher's Formula
- Village of Rathnew, County Wicklow, Ireland
- List of Spanish regional governments - In response to page request.
- Donegal Railway Centre - In response to page request.
- Village of Ballylongford in Country Kerry, Ireland
- Aughrim, Galway and Aughrim, Wicklow in Ireland for disambiguation purposes.
- Gamle Vossebanen, a Norwegian museum railway following a visit.
- Nesttun-Osbanen, ditto. And no, I'm not a railway buff.
- Lyse kloster, a ruined monastery in Norway. Yep, I was on holiday.
- Town of Midleton, County Cork, Ireland
- Munster Rugby.
- IEEE 802.16
- Wicklow Town, Ireland
- Dublin Port Tunnel
- Detective Garda Jerry McCabe
- Ireland's N11 road
- Wireless mesh network
- IEEE 802.20
- Broadband Wireless Access
- Jim Stynes
- Australian Rules International Cup
- Rugby World Cup
- Change Management
- Richard Beckhard
- County Wicklow
- Isle of Man
- Death penalty
...and others ...