User:NeuroJoe/WP review rubric
Scale from 1 to 5
1 = most negative
5 = most positive
1. Is the prose clear and concise?
2. Does the article comply with the manual of style guidelines for lead sections, layout, words to watch, and list incorporation?
3. Is the article properly and adequately referenced?
4. Are in-line citations provided in accordance with Wikipedia:Scientific citation guidelines?
5. Does the article address the main aspects of the topic?
6. Does the article stay focused on the topic without going into unnecessary detail?
7. Does the article represent viewpoints fairly and without bias?
8. Is the article illustrated by images that are relevant and are tagged with their proper status?