|The Original Barnstar|
|Commons user Beansgreen awarded this user a barn star for his image of TLR4|
|Editing since 2005|
|Please help fill me find these pictures I want for articles!|
I'm a pathologist at Naval Hospital Guam. I did my residency at Naval Medical Center San Diego. I earned my BS in Physics from the US Naval Academy in 1998 and my MD from Tulane in 2009. In between I was a surface officer in the Navy (USS Wadsworth and USS Nimitz) and went back to the Academy for a staff tour with General John Allen and Vice Admiral Charles Leidig. I completed a surgical internship at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in 2010.
- I serve on the new page patrol that I may be humble when I find myself in a dispute and need to resolve it.
- Finding the experiment Feynman cited in Cargo Cult Science
- Super useful: list of book sources
Object lessons in expert input to Wikipedia
- Wikipedia seems to feel Messer-Kruse did it more wrong: Talk:Haymarket_affair
- Wikipedia seems to feel Philip Roth did it more right: Talk:The_Human_Stain
- Wikipedia seems indifferent to how Meghan Duffy did it: