My Keywords are:
- Use the Source!
- May the Source be with you.
- The Source will be with you, always.
Thank you. :)
- Hiyayakko - cold tofu with toppings.
- Wagashi - general term for traditional Japanese confectionery.
- Category:Judo technique - wikify
- 甘葛煎 amazura-sen, the syrup which boiled the sap of Grape ivy down; the Grape ivy syrup
- 甘葛未煎 amazura-misen, the syrup which filtrated the sap of Grape ivy
- 芋粥 imogayu, a porridge (or soup) of shaved yam flavored with the amazura-misen
- （奈良・平安時代における唐菓子の）菓餅 kahei, a powder-based confectionery