From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi, i'm nikosgreencookie and this is my personal wiki page. See you in hell :) Please do not touch my personal page. You are not welcome.
- Godwin's law : Godwin's law (or Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies) is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"— that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or Nazism.
- (03 June 2014) (Democracy & Nature). See what happens if your are not polite (politically correct) enough : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Inadmissible_personal_attack
Great advices learned so far
- "Before you rant, please read tips for the angry new user." 
- You're digging yourself a hole here. The phrase means "to get yourself into a difficult situation" but not considered as a personal attack according to wikipedia rules.
- Source: tips for the angry new user., User:Gamaliel (3 June 2014). Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "English definition of “dig yourself into a hole”," Cambridge Dictionaries Online. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- Source: "Inadmissible personal attack", (4 June 2014). Retrieved 4 June 2014.