I used to work on the French Wikipedia
• Let me a message on my (French) user-talk page
• Send me an electronic mail
• This User's page on the French Wikipedia
• This User's page on the German Wikipedia
I bring occasionally my contribution on Wiki, but I go gently (beginner).
I went there...
The voyages form youth! Although I like to remain at home, I travelled much for work (in 2006-2007). Here a nonexhaustive list of the cities which I know because I remained there of a few days to several weeks:
- France :
North America :
My favorite sentence:
"The man is not made to work. The proof, it is
that that tires him." (Georges Courteline)
My interest of the moment on french Wikipédia :
- • Heraldic link
- • Gaso : french coats of arms data base
Template:Wikipédia:Requête aux administrateurs/Menu
Some Wiki contributes
My contributes : [Edits Count of Niouniou46] More details... (Main Edit)
- Allagnonette, a small river (which my family name come from... Alagnou), my first contribute on french Wikipédia.
- Trespoux, a village (where live my parents, and where I lived when I was a child : small contribute on village's history and village's name origin)
- The GSM-R / GSM-R(Big informations add and structuring of the article: normal I work with it, and creation of the page of EIRENE project french article.
- Coat of arms of the french city Colombes on Wikipedia Commons
- of other to come... (I disperse a little, it is true)
Heraldic : Coats of arms I have made...
- Les Hauts de Seine (France)(92):