User:Nobs01/here's what we know
Here's what we know:
- The monarchy is dead and it ain't coming back.
- The monarchy is no more and no less than the Executive department of the Ancien regime.
- The monarchy ruled by Divine Right, i.e. based on the Mosaic Law of inherited property rights, "Thou shalt not remove the ancient landmark", (Deut. 19:14; Deut. 27:17; Job 24:2; Job 24:13; Proverbs 22:28; Proverbs 23:10. Hosea 5:10).
- The overthrow of the Divine Right had as its predicate the removal of God from his throne first, into order to remove God's flunky, the monarch. Removing God also dispensed with inherited property rights.
- To argue the Jacobin "right" stood for restoration of the monarch solely, with no consideration of private property, property rights, and other God given rights, is a fallacious arguement.
- Authoritarianism and Autarky are not the same thing, though they both may descend into dictatorship.
- Fascism may be described as a restoration of authoritarianism or autarky in the executive department (hence, dictatorship), without being predicated upon property rights.