I am is interested in world history; in privacy rights and privacy protections, especially in relation to internet; in science and mathematics; in immigration issues; and in science fiction.
I am a supporter of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
I have a secondary account, User:Kinoq, that I used briefly in November 2009 berfore I managed to recover my lost password for this account.
|☠||This user hates userboxes (but is willing to make an occasional exception).|
|☠||This user believes that Pending Changes is a terrible idea imposing unneeded extra workload on regular editors, and intends to boycott the P.C. feature if it is implemented.|
Wikiprojects I am following
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Mathematics
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Deletion sorting/Academics and educators
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Academic Journals
Articles I created
- FBI Name Check
- Collaboration graph
- Committee of Concerned Scientists
- Alexei Khvostenko - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on July 14, 2008.
- Legend of Keret
- Ultralimit (the topic was on WP:Articles requested for more than a year)
- Bass-Serre theory
- Kurosh subgroup theorem
- Rostislav Grigorchuk
- Grigorchuk group
- Grushko theorem
- Rank of a group
- Ping-Pong lemma
- Experimental Mathematics (journal)
- Geometric and Functional Analysis (journal)
- van Kampen diagram
- Stallings theorem about ends of groups
- Hanna Neumann conjecture
- Zlil Sela
- James W. Cannon - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on September 28, 2008.
- Small cancellation theory
- Dehn function - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on November 7, 2008.
- Train track map
- Karen Vogtmann - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on December 4, 2008.
- Donald Burkholder
- Spencer Bloch
- Richard Kadison
- Percy Deift
- Sergiu Klainerman
- Journal of Differential Geometry
- Mladen Bestvina
- Philadelphia transit strike of 1944 - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on August 5, 2010; promoted to GA status on September 26, 2010
- Philip Hayes (general) - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on August 25, 2010.
- Teddybear Airdrop Minsk 2012
- Adian-Rabin theorem
- Švarc–Milnor lemma
- South African Mathematical Society
- Outer space (mathematics)
- Asymptotic dimension
- Fully irreducible automorphism
- Convergence group
Articles I substantially revised
- Kuril Islands dispute
- Geometric group theory
- Babylon 5: Legions of Fire - Out of the Darkness
- John R. Stallings
- Brian Bowditch - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on October 21, 2008.
- Sergei Kruglov - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on January 1, 2009.
- International Congress of Mathematicians - mentioned in the Wikipedia:Did you know section of the Main page on December 30, 2009.
|The Original Barnstar|
|For making significant contributions to the Afd process. Cheers! Eustress (talk) 16:28, 10 May 2008 (UTC)|
|The Rescue from Deletion Barnstar|
|For saving Charles Walker (checkers player) from deletion, Brewcrewer, hereby awards Nsk92 with this barnstar. Great work!--brewcrewer (yada, yada) 23:52, 6 July 2008 (UTC)|
|The Article Rescue Barnstar|
|For doing the utmost, even on a wikibreak, to save notable mathematicians like Brian Bowditch from deletion. VG ☎ 16:33, 15 October 2008 (UTC)|
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|In appreciation of your successful efforts in improving the content and character of Wikipedia. Keep up the excellent work! Ecoleetage (talk) 16:56, 3 December 2008 (UTC)|
|The E=mc² Barnstar|
|For your amazing work getting math biographies sourced during the recent mess - every time I look, there you are, crossing another name off the list. I'd have given you the tireless barnstar, but you already have one of those :) RayTalk 04:32, 24 January 2010 (UTC)|
|The Guidance Barnstar|
|To Nsk92 in recognition of good oversight and advice in the process of bringing an article I created, L. Martin Griffin Jr. to the Main page through my very first Did you know... - your suggestions regarding the hook, etc. were timely, friendly and spot on. My best wishes to you today, and every day! Jusdafax 07:41, 5 August 2010 (UTC)|