For every book or pilot quote you can make stating one thing, the idea you support, you can often find as many that repute it.
Ain't it the truth? That's where critical judgement comes in handy. It also helps to be aware of your own prejudices and your own emotional attachment to a subject.
What I've worked on
- Russian SAMs, especially SA-N-3, SA-3, SA-4, SA-5, SA-6, SA-8, SA-9, SA-10, SA-11, SA-12 SA-13, SA-15, SA-17 and SA-19.
- SAM info. like track-via-missile, MANPADS, transporter erector launcher, TELAR, command guidance, active radar homing, gas-dynamic, infrared homing, dual-thrust, multi-stage and sealed round.
- Other AAA info such as M163 VADS, ZU-23-2, ZSU-57-2 and SPAAG.
- Jet fighter info like radar warning receiver, ground-controlled interception, ECCM, low probability of intercept, tail-chase engagement, head-on engagement, all-aspect, laser guidance, laser range-finder and IRST.
- Air-to-surface missile, Surface-to-surface missile, Fire-control system, Fire-control radar, Counter-battery fire, Counter-battery radar, shoot-and-scoot, suppressing fire and guided munition.
- Cleaned up and improved some pages like SA-2, SA-7, SA-14, SA-16/SA-18, SEAD, phased array, kill probability, anti-radiation missile, F-14 Tomcat, Thrust vectoring, MIM-104 Patriot, Stealth technology, ZSU-23-4 Shilka, air-to-air missile, Anti-aircraft warfare, Cold War and Tank.
- Added some public domain photos to some vehicles like T-55, T-62, T-80 and weapon systems like SA-2 and RPG-7.
- A photo of a St Andrew's Cross spider.