Hey there! As you have probably deduced by now, I'm UserFour and this is my homepage. I discovered Wikipedia a few years ago, but, at first, the thought of contributing as an editor and writer never crossed my mind. However, in the interest of furthering both my own personal knowledge and the collective sum of human knowledge found here on Wikipedia, I decided to do so more than four years ago and, since then, have been completely and totally hooked. Editing Wikipedia is a true passion of mine, something I wholly enjoy. Unfortunately, my real-life commitments had forced me to take a rather lengthy WikiBreak that I've only just concluded, which means, in short, that I'm back.
1. NCAA v. Board of Regents of Univ. of Oklahoma
2. American Indian Law Review
3. Oklahoma Tax Commission v. United States
4. White Mountain Apache Tribe v. Bracker
5. List of United States Supreme Court cases involving Indian tribes