- 1 Your GA nomination of S. J. V. Chelvanayakam
- 2 Speedy deletion nomination of Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya
- 3 New Page Review - Newsletter No.4
- 4 Burning of Jaffna Library
- 5 List of University of Jaffna people
- 6 Merger discussion for Crishantha de Silva
- 7 Mithra Siriwardena
- 8 New Page Reviewer Newsletter
- 9 my (obsolete by you) edit
- 10 realiable sources !!!! raliable source your head
Your GA nomination of S. J. V. Chelvanayakam
The article S. J. V. Chelvanayakam you nominated as a good article has passed ; see Talk:S. J. V. Chelvanayakam for comments about the article. Well done! If the article has not already been on the main page as an "In the news" or "Did you know" item, you can nominate it to appear in Did you know. Message delivered by Legobot, on behalf of Vanamonde93 -- Vanamonde93 (talk) 05:21, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged Faculty of Medicine, University of Kelaniya for deletion, because it appears to duplicate an existing Wikipedia article, University of Kelaniya#Faculty of Medicine.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
You can leave a note on my talk page if you have questions.
New Page Review - Newsletter No.4
Two images are getting removed by a bot due to I don't fully understand why reasons, can you help me in figuring out the needs as those pictures are essential in telling the story. The bot left a few messages on my talk page, I reverted the removal as it could lead to deletion of the hard to find images. Thanks Kanatonian (talk) 20:04, 29 May 2017 (UTC)
- @Kanatonian: I've added fair use rationales for both images - copyright requirements have changed since you uploaded the images ten years ago. Hopefully that should be enough to prevent deletion.--Obi2canibe (talk) 11:53, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- @Aruppillai: First of all, my apologies for not providing the reason in the edit summary - I normally do, I don't know what happened in this case.
- They were removed because they were, in my opinion, not notable according to Wikipedia policies and guidelines. If you believe that they are notable you should create articles for those three individuals and see if they stand up to scrutiny by the Wikipedia community.--Obi2canibe (talk) 12:53, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
Merger discussion for Crishantha de Silva 
An article that you have been involved in editing—Crishantha de Silva —has been proposed for merging with another article. If you are interested, please participate in the merger discussion. Thank you. Dan arndt (talk) 08:56, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
New Page Reviewer Newsletter
my (obsolete by you) edit
i did my edit on royal college because that content promoted the school,overshadowing the other sri lankan schools.so never remove my edits without talking to me.I am disgraced.
P.S RESTORE MY EDIT.YOU IDIOT. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Daham jayarathna (talk • contribs) 11:09, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
- @Daham jayarathna: If you wish to continue to edit Wikipedia you need to follow its rules. You removed content without providing an edit summary which goes against good practice.
- The content you removed may look promotional but was supported by reliable sources. You need to discuss this on the article's talk page prior to removing it.--Obi2canibe (talk) 11:16, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
realiable sources !!!! raliable source your head
Listen here buddy,I don't care whether you're an award winning wikipedian and trash bag but realize this:in reality you're nothing,6 feet of nothing,500 kg of nothing,
And I don't care whether you are an Old Rolyalist or whatever...SO RESTORE MY EDIT YOU IDIOT.If the removed content wasn't promotional,IT IS YOUR HEAD THAT IS PROMOTIONAL!!! THANK YOU
p.s= if you were fair and generous ,you wouldn't have heard my trash talk.Hope you view things in my view. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Daham jayarathna (talk • contribs) 12:48, 19 July 2017 (UTC)