From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia is a poor implementation of a great idea.
My userpage has grown and grown over the years, and became an unwieldy mess of content. So I blanked it and am trying to move everything into subpages to try to quell the sprawling empire of words:
- About me
- Who I am, my biases, my thoughts on Wikipedia. The stuff that would normally be on a userpage, I guess.
- Non-free content
- I strongly oppose the recent changes to our policies that prohibit all images that aren't deemed "free enough". Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia; not a free image repository.
- Memory holes
- On fringe theories, notability, pseudoscience, skepticism, and pseudoskepticism.
- Most needed software features
- We have a long way to go...
- Interviews with Normals
- Questioning Wikipedia's usability and subsequent systemic bias with non-Wikipedian friends
- Binary prefix rationale
- A never-ending debate