Hello, Onco_p53 is the user name for me: Bevan Weir. 'Onco' means cancer as in Oncology, and p53 is a protein involved in causing / curing cancer. I invented this name early in my university life, my first degree was in Biotechnology.
I did my PhD studies on the rhizobia bacteria. I then (July 2008-July 2011) did a postdoc on a fungus called Colletotrichum (teleomorph: Glomerella). I am a scientist at Landcare Research and curator of the International Collection of Microorganisms from Plants (ICMP).
My personal website is at: https://www.rhizobia.co.nz
As of 2 February 2020 I have made 6,892 edits (7,375 in all namespaces including wikidata).
- My 500th edit was uploading a better image for Nitrogen cycle
- My 1000th edit was a major update to Landcare Research
- My 1500th edit was removing redundant interwiki and linking Clostridium tetani in Tetanus
- And after that I lost count.
- Lake Alta
- Proteobacteria - many of the genera within this group, focus on taxonomy.
- Diazotrophs - first article I created
- Nitrogen fixation
- Category:Nitrogen metabolism
- Green algae - latest taxonomy
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting
- Category:Mythology_stubs - for some strange reason
- Magpie moth - found one of these on my window, so took a picture and wrote an article.
- Wikipedia:Image copyright tags
- Wikipedia:WikiProject New Zealand/Task force tohutō
- CitationBot - lists are pipe delimited
- ArchiveBot - lists are new line delimited
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at