This is my own list. Unless you are me, don't add to it or otherwise change any part of it.
- Needs numerous fixes of spaces, punctuation, spelling, grammar, word composition, etc.
- Introductory paragraph would be useful.
- Remove spurious information, including:
- non-notable extinct species
- paragraph about the similarities between chimps and humans (5 MYA)
- Poor correlation between dates in that article vs Geological timescale
- Lemurs twice migrate to Madigascar?
- Bonobos twice evolve from chimps?
- Needs many wikilinks
- Desperately needs external references
Orders of magnitude
- Use sub-rows rather than the <br> tags
- Check for completeness, sanity, etc
- Needs discussion
- Needs a new ToC
- Use powers of 2 rather than 10?
- Look over 'prediction' section
- Find better ext links for the 'advocating, non-Christian' interp
- Try to think of better title
- Make sure it's real
- Look it over