This user is a Cambrian critter
I started out on Wikipedia sometime in 2005 with occasional anonymous typo-fixes and such, motivated by nothing more than "an open-source encyclopedia, that's cool". I actually registered in May 2006, became an admin the following November, and then drifted away in spring 2007, partly due to the Essjay controversy and mostly due to real life (OMG, that's a blue link). I returned in January 2015 and had a second RfA in April, which I think we decided was the first successful re-RfA after desysopping for lengthy inactivity. I was elected to a two-year term on the Arbitration Committee for 2016-17 and re-elected for 2018-19.
- You might be looking for my talk page
- A list of articles I've contributed to (See also: here)
- Some barnstars (aww, thanks!)
- My to-do list (See also: SuggestBot; see also: round tuit)
- Kittens. Because, kittens. (See also: kittens)
Other species of Opabinia
- Opabinia externa is a non-admin account for use on public networks and on my phone.
- Opabinia robotus is an old test account.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at