Jump to navigation Jump to search
OrenBochman is currently:
Check my status
for more info.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|30 April 2019|
|Arbitration Committee Proceedings|
|Templates and Modules|
- I שm active in content creation. My interest include Linguistics, Yoga, Statistics, Jewish studies and the Holocaust, Jazz
- I've authored most the Yoga portal.
- I am also a Mediawiki developer having done work on wikipedia's search engine and on translate wiki.
- I also conduct research on wikipedia's and other open source communities, focusing on Game theory application, Gamification of the UX, Gender gap.
- I help out with the research newsletter.
- At times I conduct research on improving overall Wikipedians' behavior.
Pages which I have created:
- Hermann Kinkelin
- Vīrabhadrāsana III
- Vīrabhadrāsana II
- Vīrabhadrāsana I
- Magen David Synagogue (Byculla)
- Mad Thad
- Bird at St. Nick's
- Songlines (Karan Casey album)
- 1st Bassman
- Dig (composition)
- Constellation (composition)
- Blue Silver
- Bean and the Boys
- Good Bait
- Four (composition)
- Joshua (composition)
- Seven Steps to Heaven (composition)
- Mr. P.C. (standard)
- Lajos Csontó
- Dvora Bochman
a certain reg ex for filtering history:
([0-9:, ]+\w+ [0-9]+\s\(diff\s\|\shist\))[. ]+\([+-]?[0-9,)]+\W+\.\s\.\s([mN]\s)?((.)+?)\s\(AFCH\)(\))(.+)|.+