|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Otter Mii-kun (born 1988) is an infrequent contributor to Wikipedia. Many of my edits involve slight updates, corrections, and the like, to articles on a wide variety of subjects.
- First edit I ever did here (under this account) was create a template for Flint Community Schools, using template code that was embedded as part of the Flint Community Schools article (December 15, 2008).
- * Subsequently, I changed all the articles pertaining to Flint Community Schools (their school buildings) to link to the new template.
- Updated a few Michigan television station articles to reflect completion of digital transition (between June 14 and June 30, 2009).
- Fixed sectioning of certain paragraphs on the DTE Energy article (October 17, 2009).
- Placed a notice at the beginning of the BI-LO (Australia) article linking to the unrelated Southeastern United States chain (May 29, 2010).
- Changed the listing of WJRT-TV in Flint and WTVG in Toledo to "Former ABC-owned Stations" in the ABC Owned Television Stations article after those stations were sold back to their previous owner (SJL Broadcasting) (April 2, 2011).
- Corrected an issue in WEYI-TV's article claiming they were using "Betamax" equipment, when their website's reference to "Beta SP" means Betacam (Although Betamax and Betacam look similar, have a similar name, and were both developed by the same company, their recordings are incompatible with each other's VCRs.) (January 2012)
For a full listing, see Special:Contributions/Otter Mii-kun.