Hi, this is Overunderhill, stepping out apprehensively into this Wiki world.
|Search user languages|
I'm a newcomer, editting-wise, but I've always been a Wikisurfing enthusiast. I've been browsing around other user pages and I know this page can use a lot more work, so that will come. In the meantime you'll have to bear with this hasty list of random facts.
- here for fun/out of boredom.
- personally quite fascinated by the Babel language ranking system - as you can see I've been having fun with it.
- very much Chinese, but brought up in Australia and Singapore, so I can't write in it as well as I should.
- a book and movie enthusiast.
- a music lover.
- bugged by spelling and grammar mistakes to no end.
For now I'm sticking to cleanups until I find something I can confidently contribute to.
I also play The Game, and have discovered how to create links.
See you around!
--overunderhill (talk) 12:01, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I believe that a person should always be open to learning and experiencing new things, because it's one of the reasons why we're alive.
As a result, and with the inspiration from some of my friends, I would like to document some of the things I've found here at Wikipedia. I think these pages are really worth looking at. Sometimes I may also add "Wikijourneys", which is what I call the following of a pathway from one Wikipedia article to another through links.
This is on my user page as it illustrates my interests and keeps track of some pages that I've read.
I've discovered the wonder that is userboxes!
Things I stand for
Things I like