Hello Wikipedia. I'm sure that, if you are on this page, you are wishing to speak with me about a recent edit....OK then, what are you waiting for? The tab for my discussion page is atop.
Stuff that I am into:
All my CAW movesets. Just kinda using this page so I can access the movesets wherever. A category I created, called "Nearfallers", are moves that end weak opponents easily and may end average opponents if done at the right time. Think of them like Matt Hardy's Side Effect or Batista's Spear. They could also be another name for "Signature Moves".
- Critical Hit (Running single leg high knee)
- Fatality (Double underhook somersault lung blower) 
- Boricua Driver (Cross-legged Samoan driver)
- Coqui Cutter (Springboard cutter)
- Flying striking shoulder block
- Feint missile dropkick twisted into a headscissors takedown
- Multiple kick variations, including:
- Puerto Rican Power (Forearm drop, with theatrics)
- "The Master of 1,000 Kicks"
- Animal I Have Become by Three Day's Grace
- Driller (Front facelock twisted into a sitout shoulder neckbreaker)
- Side Effect (Wrist–lock sitout side slam) 
- Thrust kick
- Suplex clutch swinging neckbreaker, sometimes lifting or with the opponent's feet on the top rope
- "The Ladies' Man"
- "Mr. Black"
Signature foreign objects
- Ringside bell
- Shining Wizard (Running enzuigiri to a kneeling opponent)
- Organ8r (Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster)
- Fat Boy Spear
- Heel kick
- Purple Nuts (Repediate stomps/kicks to opponent's groin)
- STO backbreaker
- Welcome to Chicago, Motherfucker (Double underhook backbreaker)
- "The Unstoppable Immortal"
- "HBK - Heartbreak Killer"
- "You Wouldn't Know" by HELLYEAH