Wikipedia is the world's biggest ever known encyclopedia ever made by human. But I thought here inserted contains are like a pin-drop to our infinite universe in size. Every step of our pace, every single second's has a own history, own fact, own beauty, own destination. I proud to be a Wikipedian.
My started articles:
- Bhimbor Deori
- Haat Bihu
- Haribor Bipro
- Hema Saraswati
- List of Ancient games of Assam
- List of Asam Sahitya Sabha presidents
- List of Assamese language poets
- Mahendra Nath Deka Phukan
- Taal (musical instrument)
- Toka (musical instrument)
- List of subdivisions of Assam
- Northeast India International Travel Mart
- Northbrook Gate
- Assam Tourism Development Corporation
- List of districts of Assam
- Indian Rhinoceros#In culture
- Water Buffalo#In culture
Want article on
See my SandBox editing. Sandbox edits are not part of Wikipedia encyclopedia. If you want to test your (new comer) own editing just click the My sandbox button from the bottom box of Know Me UserBox.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Parikhit_phukan.
|Picture of the day|
|This bot edits based on admin actions on Wikimedia Commons.
Parikhit Phukan does not delete files. It only removes links to files deleted in Commons by an Administrator. Remarks and complains should go to Commons:Administrators' noticeboard, where it will get proper attention.