|Search user languages|
Welcome to my English homepage
Hello, everyone. My name is Paul Klenk, and I live in New York City. I have a home page on the 15 largest non-English wikis. To tour them, use the menu above, and follow the arrow from link to link. The menu appears on all pages.
My user name is the same on all of them (except at es.wiki). I am looking forward to making friends from many countries, and one day hope to author an article and see it translated into many languages.
- Learn more about me at my official website, www.paulklenk.us.
My most recent and substantive contributions are the articles for:
- New York's Village Halloween Parade, and its smaller companion articles:
- Mathematician Jim Simons
- Runner John Keston
- Microchip implant (animal)
- Paris saloon-keeper Bricktop and Mabel Mercer, who appeared at Chez Bricktop early in her career
Creating well-sourced and well-developed articles is a delightful challenge. I hope to continue developing these pages, and look forward to developing my own abilities while doing so.
Nice things people have said about me, taken completely out of context
- Thanks for that! A bit of Yiddish always brightens my day! -- RMoloney
- you clearly have a strong sense of injustice & a desire to help the oppressed. Derex
- You can be my second model of how to be a better wikipedian, but only behind Kate. -- Hipocrite
- Yours was one of the most insightful letters I've ever seen on my talk page -- Lucky 6.9
- I agree with everything you said. I'm a relative newcomer -- Willmcw
- i agree with your response to 22.214.171.124 about the comma -- Derex
- You must have done something good. -- Dmcdevit
- Nice handling of the Rove/Plame issues. -- android79
- I am so relieved you're online -- Lucky 6.9
- I, V. Molotov, hereby give you this Working Man's Barnstar -- V. Molotov
- What a way to spend an evening! Man, I'm bushed. - Lucky 6.9
- thanks a lot for adding a positive atmosphere to the political pages, I really do appreciate your efforts -- kizzle
- [Chortling out loud.] What a rockin' award. Thank you very much. -- Bishonen
- I got a marketing degree at Bradley University, based in Peoria. -- Barrettmagic
- I've been watching your actions for a long long time my friend and think that with the proper grooming you could become an useful ally in my Crusade. -- TheDeletator
- Tēnā rawa atu koe mō tō whakamahi i ngā reo rerekē o te ao, ahakoa tō iti mōhio ki ētahi o aua reo! Kia kaha! Good on you for using all those languages, even if you are only a beginner in some of them. Keep up the good work! -- Copey 2
I can't speak in bumper stickers. So to avoid explaining myself at length on talk pages, I am compiling some of my opinions and philosophies on a Special Message Page, where I can direct fellow editors from time to time for a "stock message."
Not-so-nice things people have said about me, taken completely out of context
- you seem like a liberal at heart to me -- Derex, directly following comment above
- You have been blocked for 12 hours for making personal attacks. You have been temporarily blocked from editing for vandalism of Wikipedia. You have been blocked for adding erroneous sock puppets on pages of users that obviously not socks -- various users
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at